Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is The Laser To Get To The Top Of Funbrain Now A More Sublte One. I Want A PhD From A Top Electronic Engineering U In The US. Are My Quals Enough?

Now a more sublte one. I want a PhD from a top Electronic Engineering U in the US. Are my quals enough? - what is the laser to get to the top of funbrain

I am Romanian, my 295/300 in TOEFL, GRE is close to 700V and 800Q, I published 11 papers and a patent pending has been working for a company in Silicon Valley as an Assistant Design Engineer, Part-time and a research institute in Romania using lasers and automation laboratory. I have strong recommendations from people at my University of Bucharest and executives in Silicon Valley. My average is 3.44, literally translated. I was in my eighth grade of about 80 students. What yadelabonneziqparici take? How often would you need to Stanford or the same degree of PhD in EE to go? Honest! It is really bad for me because I do not know who will be my opposition! Thank you very much!

2 comments:

El Tigre said...

Your resume is good, but the only way to check is by applying to universities that are interested.

Good Luck

Andrew B said...

They have one thing in his favor. Unfortunately, most universities in the United States more foriegner selection of its own citizens.

Post a Comment