Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weakness, Rapid Heartbeat, Chest Pain And Numbness In My Left Arm?

Chest pain and numbness in my left arm? - weakness, rapid heartbeat,

I am 34 years old, has 4 children. I wieght about 117 now, because he drank Megace gaing weight, usually I was 105th been experiencing this problem for almost a year. The doctor said that my heart is good, no problem. I'm feeling worse every day. can not sleep at night. forced to sleep with my left traight damage, but become insensitive. My house is what wakes me in because of an acute stroke. Then take a deep breath. I have noticed shortness of breath during work or at rest, especially when lying in bed. Dizziness, fatigue and weakness, fast or irregular heartbeat, nausea, palpitations and chest pain. Please help me. I do not know what to do. The doctor does not know what I have. I thought it Yung and have no experience. It terrifies me, please help me.

3 comments:

jlo9955 said...

Go to another doctor and get a second opinion immediately. What is your description is not normal. Do not wait.

Joan Sandverysmart said...

They are very young and do not
The weight problem, but you may want to look
in a blood test for anemia, or ask your
Blood pressure regularly, despite the
Blood pressure rises and falls, its symptoms are shared with the Board of
may be high or low, and the blood
Pressure is a silent killer, is the next step
Stress or poor circulation, the majority of the ex --
Ercis for this is necessary, but try a different
Seek a second opinion doctor to make sure
Implementation and analysis of blood, prevention is better than cure.

mandolin... said...

I agree with the person above me 100%. Go to another doctor soon. My grandmother complained about the same, and she had to get a quadruple bypass, but it has unfortunately not yet finished. I do not want this to happen to you. go to the doctor, then maybe you get everything quickly. Good luck! - Mandolin

Post a Comment