Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ncis Kate Shower Scene What Episode And Season Of NCIS Are Kate And Tony In The Bathroom Together?

What episode and season of NCIS are Kate and Tony in the bathroom together? - ncis kate shower scene

I only saw the scene where Kate is in the shower and Tony is in the bathroom but know not what the season or an episode. The Kate was in the shower and sings a song and Tony An, and comes with brushes and Kate grabs him and asks: "How long are you here?" And "long enough to know that you can not say scrub sing" then something else and throw a ball thingy wet shower on my face. I really want to know what this episode and season is in you!

3 comments:

SaberBla... said...

Season 2, Episode 6: Exit the terminal.

cbsgirl... said...

I know she died on 24 May Season 2 Episode 23 of "Twilight"

above answer is correct! Kate sings song is "famous" by Britney Spears 11-16-04 season 2 ep.6
http://www.tv.com/ncis/terminal-leave/ep ...

Shahid said...

I think one or two seasons b4 he died. i KNW Not that I am useful, or enter

Post a Comment