Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Creative Uses For Wine Rack Table Anyone Have Any Creative Uses For Metal Decorative Wine Rack Other Than Wine?

Anyone have any creative uses for metal decorative wine rack other than wine? - creative uses for wine rack table

I have a nice wine rack, grape leaves copper. Hold the bottle down. I abstain from alcohol than I do in training, and I am relieved to have no more wine in the house. However, I would like to see something in this beautiful wine shelf. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.

6 comments:

littlebl... said...

Towle rolled towel, as if they do not Towle series of choices. Otherwise, fill with wine without alcohol fun.HAPPY HELP ...

Terri said...

I filled my water bottles and wine corks, very decorative hanging above them

Fernweh said...

You can paint, decorate and sell empty bottles of wine (at Pier One or even the walk from the pier) and it shows in the wine rack. You can also wrap a towel and use good hand in your bathroom.

mark b said...

You can put in magazines and newspapers.

But this must be done carefully so that it looks good.

Yah00_go... said...

Son, shoes, candy, jewelry, towels, whatever.

Do not think you should consider it an original place. I have a network levels, from my kitchen, but I use in my bathroom toilet. You'll be surprised how to be creative when you come up with new applications for common items!

BillyBob said...

Vintage Bottles come in amazing colors and shapes and the construction of copper, its beauty has. You can collect in the antique shops to the sale of goods, flea markets, etc. in front of a window if possible, placed where the sun shines through (and not directly, so vintage) and give the appearance of a window. Importing more contemporary yet available commercially.

Post a Comment