Friday, January 8, 2010

Index Of/teen Girls Jpg Why Do People Encourage Teen Pregnancy Here?

Why do people encourage teen pregnancy here? - index of/teen girls jpg

Seriously ... has many children, the children have here. Teenage pregnancies rose by 3% in the period 2005-2006. That's a lot!

then you have to ask the people what's the benefit of teenage pregnancies and those who say it is not and you are saying, stop, children, young people are thumbs down

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

I mean seriously ... Why do people resort to encourage children, children.

This should not be tolerated, and I wonder who I can write with this terrible epidemic, too.

I submit that my children have children at this age ...

Fear is a need to educate our children, everything they have to do, it is relieved to have a child and help automatically and the Free University .. Enjoy all the help that aside and let them suffer for their mistakes .... do something to ...

5 comments:

RockZ said...

Teen pregnancy is just what you, if you want to live on state benefits and need.

anti_pop... said...

I'm 20 and I do not intend to have children soon anyway .. Babies are a big responsibility and I think that Kids These Days, that ..

I agree with you .. Children, children think that is like a doll .. glorified .. and the end of the baby as often ..

and remove .. Potential of the mother could go to college, with more life experience, followed by a few dreams .. but not .. to stay well, to care for her son .. for if a baby is what they need and want to have is important ..

All is not fair ..

Jesikuh said...

No one is encouraging teens to become pregnant.

Public schools must not be ignored in dealing with the reality of birth control, and that abstinence only sex education. Abstinence is not the only way, and it is a terrible message. Honestly, who listens.

☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ said...

I think people do not encourage teenagers to become pregnant. I think we encourage them when they are pregnant. I think we try to help.

Your New Obbession. said...

"Is not sex get pregnant and die"

Post a Comment