Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bicycle Cakes Wisdom Tooth Pain - Jesus Christ On A Bicycle?

Wisdom Tooth Pain - Jesus Christ on a bicycle? - bicycle cakes

Okay, so, popping in the background right in my mouth from my wisdom tooth. It is as if someone hit in the jaw. The pain was really bad yesterday but this morning took the cake. I rubbed Aliev, Motrin, Orajel all different types here, drinking or sucking on Popsicles fifteen years, hot coffee, ate yogurt, relaxation, either. I'm fifteen seconds away from Downing a bottle of whiskey, the man who is so bad. As soon as I finished writing about what I do all the fans like sips of water and salt, but I think they do anything except my mouth tasted the Atlantic.
Oh, I'm going to the dentist, I just need to take a cure for me, for a few days.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA halp me ...

Thank you,
Doctor Mambo

No comments:

Post a Comment